Monday, April 16, 2018

March 17, 2018: Exchanges

Dear family and friends,
I don’t know where to even begin to talk about the past couple weeks! My time is quickly winding down here in England and to be honest I don’t where all of it has gone. I am grateful for this compacity where I am able to serve the Lord! My heart is filled and I look forward with optimism the remaining  6 months I have left!
                We were on exchange all week this week! The Elders I went with were amazing missionaries! I even got to go with Elder Schmidt again! It was an amazing experience! The last time I was on exchange with him was at the beginning of my mission! We were both three weeks into the field and are trainers let us go together! All though we didn’t know much it was an amazing day! It was amazing to see how he has changed and how great of a missionary he has become! It was a great time to catch up and share experiences! He is a great guy! We had transfers this week and I will be staying here in Leeds with Elder Fife! Elder Stanley is training! So I will become a grandfather! I am so exited for him! He is going to be a great trainer! Overall I am exited to stay and continue to serve the Lord doing anything I can!
                This week during my study I read an account Of a vision Joseph Smith had of the chorum of the 12 apostles. The Vision was guessed to be of the apostles in England proclaiming the gospel! In the vision Joseph explained he saw the 12 Apostles  in A room together in despair and discouragement! Standing above them was the Lord weeping, wishing that he could reveal himself to them and comfort them! But he could not. When I read this it touched my heart dearly! How great is our lords love for us! His love for us is perfect! There my be times where we may feel distant from him! But he is never far! He always desires to bless us! But in his perfect knowledge of whats best for us we can always trust that all things give us experience! That everything we endure is for our benefit!
Love Elder Tuita

1 comment:

  1. Belief is the reason we go on a mission. It is the motive for preaching about Christ and sharing/Proclaiming his love. Faith is understanding we are children of God and our Heavenly Father. May this definition of faith bless you in your life. Faith is defined again and because faith has an inherent joy it gives us a solid foundation that we finally have the peace we have been searching for.

    "Many believer's feed themselves on what God hasn't done. When I dwell on what hasn't happened, I create the atmosphere for the spirit of offense to arise and to thrive. When I dwell on what hasn't happened, I legitimize unbelief. I live with a sense of justification, for not believing God.

    Faith in the purest sense is the ceasing of resistance. even when there's no physical evidence, when the other evidence is present. Not feeding ourselves on what God hasn't done Faith in it's purest form is the absence of resistance

    Heaven is a place where everyone is celebrated, some are more honored but everyone is celebrated. All men and all women shall be judged on the light which they have received. Heaven is a permissible culture. God's nature is eternally permissible. These statements protect us from credit.

    Faith in the purest sense is the ceasing of resistance, even when there's no physical evidence, when the other evidence is present. Not feeding ourselves on what God hasn't done. Faith in it's purest form is the absence of resistance. Faith doesn't deny a problems existence, it denies it's influence. He or she was someone whom aridity and desolation never disturbed for he or she had a deeply rooted, and a vigorous faith.

    Now we can act as we have always dreamed. Now we can act as we have always been. Now we can step into the light and gather the sunlight instead of blocking out our possibilities. Instead of blocking out our joy. Variety will bloom in/under the sun. We can show off our best, we can enjoy other people's gifts. We can blossom where we stand upon the joy that faith provides us. Upon the joy that faith inherently has, which blossoms the entire field of flowers"

    .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDYaxabUfkA - The Definition of Faith

    ReplyDelete