Monday, April 16, 2018

February 10, 2018: Maloms Cove/Harry Potter Film

Hi family hope you guys had a great week!
I just wanted to start off by wishing my beautiful mother a happy birthday! I hope it was the best day ever mom! Love you a lot! I am sad I didn't get to be there!
We had a great week this week! I am learning a lot ! I really love my new companion! He is a really good guy! His personality really reminds me of Uncle Jake! We had quite a few meetings this week! On Tuesday we got to welcome all the new missionaries! 😂😂 It's so weird to see them! They were all in shock! Our mission is very bicultural so out of the 11 coming in I think 3 were from Unite States. There was this bloke from Moscow his accent was sweet! After greeting the new missionaries we got to take the missionaries going home to the airport it was so weird! I'm so scared I miss you guys, but I am by no means ready to come home! On Thursday we met with all the district leaders in the mission! I got to see Elder Livingston which was super fun! We gave some instruction as well! The next day after that we had Mission leadership council! Elder Fife and I instructed on "breaking the roof" on our faith and expectation! It was really good! Today we are taking a little bit of p- time to go to Maloms Cove! They shot a little bit of Harry Potter and it's not too far from the office! I love you guys miss tons!

Elder Tuita




No comments:

Post a Comment