Monday, April 16, 2018

February 17, 2018: 40 baptisms!

Hey everybody! Hope your week was amazing! Everything seems to be going good right now! It's looking like in March the mission will hit 40 baptisms! Which will be the first time in a long time and President said it might be the highest in the Europe area, next to this island just off of Africa! They baptised a ton because they have just Africans! ( They don't count really though!) Elder Fife and I are having a blast! We are in York for our p-day! York is one of my favorite places! They are having a Jorvic Festival right now so the whole town is set up to to look like a throwback to Viking history! It's quite cool! We went on two exchanges this week in Hull and Billingham! Both missionaries I went with were amazing! When we were in Hull we had a chance to pop into Grimsby for a blitz with the Grimsby Elders! I always enjoy going back to Grimsby! We also had zone conference this week! It went very well! President gave some good instruction on Jacob 5 that I really enjoyed! Like always and I am sorry nothing to crazy happened this week! I can't believe how fast time is flying! I love you and miss you all elder Tuita!



No comments:

Post a Comment