Monday, April 16, 2018

January 7, 2018: Transfer to Leeds

Hey family!  You alright?  I know you are probably like why is my son messaging us today and it's not even Monday!!  Well, I have been transferred right in the middle of a new transfer period!  Yeah, so I am no longer in Melthem, I have been tranferred to Leeds. I don't really have an area anymore and from now on I will be emailing you guys on Sunday night as my pdays are no longer on Monday's!  I don't have much time to message like we usually do but will have just enough time to send a general one.  I hope your Sabbath is well!  Things are crazy here, it seems like everytime I get settled down something crazy happens!  The Lord sometimes suprises me just too much.  I guess it's a good thing, I feel his spirit so close to me.  I went on 6 exchanges this week it was mental!! I am so tired!  It's nice we catch a break this week and only have 3.  Next week we have zone conferences for the north and south which will give me a two day break!.  I miss you guys so much and loves talking to you and hearing your voices, you all mean the world to me!!
Tah, Elder Tuita

No comments:

Post a Comment